B. JAYNE LEVY
- Licensed in NJ and NY since 1991
- Life Underwriting Training Council Fellow (LUTCF)
- Completed the Financial Planning Certificate Program in fall 2007 at Fairleigh Dickenson University
- Fluent in French and Spanish
- BA, University of Rochester
- A former teacher, Jayne uses her presentation and listening skills to educate her clients.
- Authorized to market Medicare Advantage plans and Medicare Prescription Drug Plans.
'Plan ahead. It wasn't raining when Noah built the Ark.'
With over 20 years experience in insurance planning, B. Jayne Levy has effectively created a personal friendship with each of her clients. Confidentiality, commitment and concern have shaped her approach. Throughout their history, the firm has developed a standardized process that keeps B. Jayne Levy, the principal, and her staff on track. In turn, this accountability protects the confidential nature of her relationship with each client. The use of a financial questionnaire allows her to gently probe a prospect's needs and budget to create a broad-based strategy.
A sophisticated database gives her the opportunity to stay in touch with her clients by alerting them of annual reviews as well as economic changes in the market place. Jayne believes in an approach of disciplined diversification. Focusing on small business, BJL Financial Services designs custom plans for businesses with 2-49 employees. These include Group Medical Plans, Health Savings Accounts, Health Reimbursement Arrangements, Simple IRA's and 401k's.
BJL Financial Services LLC enjoys a long history of serving businesses with their group medical insurance, dental insurance, long and short term disability and life insurance plans. Jayne and her associates direct their clients through a maze of sophisticated choices and options. You can discover proven results by calling Jayne.
As an independent agent, BJL Financial Services has access to dozens of top companies that provide her with the most up to date information.
Through the years, the firm has refined a successful process to educate and team up with our clients:
- Step 1--Establish and define the client-representative relationship
- Step 2--Gather client data and goals
- Step 3--Analyze and evaluate the client's financial status
- Step 4--Develop and present financial service strategies and/or alternatives
- Step 5--Implement the financial strategy
- Step 6--Monitor the progress and make updates as necessary
Jayne is licensed to offer current Medicare Supplements (Medigap Plans) from various carriers doing business in New Jersey and New York. You can call her for details of enrollment and plan changes, which are available during the year.
Medicare is a government sponsored program for people age 65 and over. There are many variables in the 'alphabet soup' of Medicare, Medigap, and Medicare Advantage Plans. Jayne has completed certain advanced courses to highlight the clues and solve the mystery with her clients' best interests always in mind.